We look forward to hosting you this weekend at BB&T Soccer Park. Here is some helpful info:
1. Events: There are 2 events going on at the park this weekend. In addition to the NC Youth Academy Festival, we are hosting a collegiate club soccer Regional. The NIRSA Collegiate event will be held on Fields 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5. The NC Youth Academy Festival will be on all other fields.
2. Concessions: We will have the concession stand open all weekend with a variety of snacks and drinks, along with several vendors. This will all be available at the BB&T Park Field House above field 2 & 3.
3. Restrooms: We have restroom facilities at the BB&T Park Field House, as well as port-a-jons in the Gravel Parking Lot E (next to Fields 11 & 14), and in Field 15 Parking Lot.
4. Directions to the Park: The address of BB&T Soccer Park is 428 Twins Way, Advance, NC 27006. You can also view directions on our website at www.twincitysoccer.com under Facilities.
5. Parking: The upper parking lots A & B will be reserved for participants of the college club event. These 2 lots will fill up quickly, so NIRSA participants may be forced to park in other lots. All Youth Academy participants and guests will park in the following lots (as they are closer to the Youth Academy fields!): Grassy Parking Lot D, Gravel Parking Lot E, Grassy Parking Lot F, and Field 15. Police officers will direct parking. Some lots will be closed as they fill up. Please be courteous to our officers and allow them to guide you into parking areas.
6. Maps: A field map for the weekend is now available by clicking HERE
7. Headquarters: The NIRSA headquarters will be in the BB&T Soccer Park Field House. The NCYSA headquarters will be split between the lower fields (between Fields 10 & 13) and at the Flow Honda Picnic Shelter (next to Field 6).
If you have any questions while you are visiting this weekend, feel free to visit us in the BB&T Soccer Park Field House.