Twin City TOPSoccer Recreation League
US Youth Soccer TOPSoccer is a community-based training and team placement program for young athletes with disabilities. The program is designed to bring the opportunity of learning and playing soccer to any boy or girl, who has a mental or physical disability.
· The program is free and will include a TopSoccer T-Shirt & end of season party.
· Players will have the option to participate in 5 events. At these events players will be put into stations and small sided games to learn and play the game of soccer.
· Each player will be paired with a Buddy, or TCYSA team for the event.
* All Buddies will/have participated in a TOPSoccer training course
- Friday April 24 @ BB&T Soccer Park from 5:30-6:30PM
- Friday May 1 @ BB&T Soccer Park from 5:30-6:30PM
- Friday May 15 @ BB&T Soccer Park from 5:30-6:30PM
- Friday May 22 @ BB&T Soccer Park from 5:30-6:30PM
- Friday May 29 @ BB&T Soccer Park from 5:30-6:30PM – End of Season Party
We are currently looking for Sponsors to help support our TOPSoccer Program. If you are interested please contact Patrick Bridges about opportunities.
Youth Technical Director
Twin City Youth Soccer Association
To register for this program, click on the Register button in the top right hand corner of our website.